Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What Are Words by Chris Medina



This song is absolutely beautiful, Chris was featured on American Idol earlier this year.  The story of his love and devotion for his fiancee, who suffered a brain injury in a car accident in 2009, was exploited by the show, yet he never made even the top 24.  That's not necessarily a bad thing, look where the "American Idols" are now?  Sure Carrie and Kelly have done well, but some of the underdogs haven't exactly fell off the planet either (hello Daughtery) ! 

This year I was disappointed with the eliminations of Casey and James...I loved their creativity and always looked forward to what they were going to bring to the show each week.  I hope they have a great feature. I'm not sure if I will even continue to watch now, it's gotten so boring and predictable.  I miss the days of Simon and when they actually criticized the contestants instead of patting them all on the head telling them how good they all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment