Saturday, March 1, 2014

mini-review of HIS SECRETS by Lisa Renee Jones

 An Inside Out story, Chris's POV

In a world where my only escape has been my art, Sara has been the light in my darkness. And there is darkness, the kind of inky black that can bleed from my life to hers.

She doesn't see it. She doesn't understand what I've shown her. And my biggest fear is that soon...she will.
***** 

I loved stepping into Chris's head and getting his perspective of everything!

HIS SECRETS takes place during Chris & Sara's last hours in Paris. For being such a short book, it brings in some mega emotions, as we catch a glimpse of the hold Amber still has over Chris and how Sara and him combat one of his biggest demons.  The fact that Chris is telling the story added a great layer onto an extraordinary series. Fans of the Inside Out series will not be disappointed.


4.5 Rambling Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment