Saturday, January 3, 2015

Post-holiday regrouping





Did everyone have a good holiday? I enjoyed it while it lasted but I'm glad it's over!  I've had so much going on that I'm hoping now everything can balance its self out.  

The Professional 



I haven't been able to focus on reading as much as I would like, but I did get a chance to read Kresley Cole's THE PROFESSIONAL, the first book in her Game Maker series. I really enjoyed it.  If you like your romance books to have dark, broken heroes & and sweet but not too naive heroines, some BDSM, lots of hot, alpha manliness, and some Transporter/Jason Bourne style action/adventure, then you should  love this book too.





Forever Now





Then I read Elise Sax's YA novel FOREVER NOW the story of Tess and Cruz. Tess's mother and Cruz's father abandon them their senior year of high school and together they find a way to survive. Not all paths are easy, but together they strive to make it. Forging a friendship that should take them into forever.







Here are some of the books I get to choose my next read from...I have NO idea which one I will end up reading first, through eventually they'll all get read. ;)



At Wolf Ranch by Jennifer RyanThe Duke's Guide to Correct Behavior by Megan Frampton











No comments:

Post a Comment