Rolling Stone did.
On the front cover of their damn magazine.
I still haven't lived it down. And now our record label wants to maximize the frenzy.
So, I have a brand new PR person–Kennedy McManus.
And she's making me insane.
I don't know whether to ignore her, yell at her, or push her up against the wall and kiss her smart mouth shut.
BEYOND OBLIVION - A Rockstar Romance full of sexy fun set within the world of our Lost in Oblivion series! You never know who you'll see show up in the books.
**** WARNING: This book ends in a cliffhanger! ****
- We met each other on a Harlequin Critique Partner message board. We'd never been on the site before or since. It was pure kismet. Especially since neither of us ever ended up working for HQN. It took about two emails to know we'd be best friends right away.
- Seduced was a late night piece of madness between us because of our love of music and rock stars. We haven't turned back since. Oh, and we've got 4 more series planned and even started writing serials together as well.
- Our brand of plotting books would horrify normal people. We are crazy intuitive and somehow leave each other breadcrumbs to pluck out and use in future parts of a series.
- Births and deaths in our families tend to overlap within a few days. It's actually to the point that we're weirded out if they DON'T coincide.
- We can actually talk every single day, and still chat for hours on end. Our last chat log had over 400k words in it. That was pretty much 2 months worth of chatting. Whooopsie!
USA Today Bestselling duo, Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott, have been having a ton of fun with rock stars, but they also love a good MMA fighter story, oh and a suited guy. Can’t forget the suited guys. Getting these two authors together always includes some sweet & snarky moments, a lot of angst, and unlimited heat.
Oh, and let's not forget the jaw dropping moments. They really love those.