Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What I read in January ...

I had a great reading month, but I also had the first week of January off of work, so that helped A LOT - oh and so did my binge of HP's (note: none of the HP's were newly published, I've had them sitting around a while, and I picked most of them up at garage sales)! I also seemed to read a lot of books by author's named Sara(h). LOL :)


01) UNDERTOW - Cherry Adair (A) (Suspense, treasure hunters)
02) BOUGHT BY THE GREEK TYCOON - Jacqueline Baird (B) (Harlequin Presents)
03) MARRIAGE AT A DISTANCE - Sara Craven (C) (Harlequin Presents)
04) CHILDREN OF SCARABAEUS - Sara Creasy (A) (SciFi)
05) HONOR'S SPLENDOUR - Julie Garwood (A) (Historical)
06) THE ITALIAN BILLIONAIRE'S PREGNANT BRIDE - Lynne Graham (B) (Harlequin Presents)
07) THE CONTAXIS BABY - Lynne Graham (A) (Harlequin Presents)
08) VISIONS OF MAGIC - Regan Hastings (B) (Paranormal)
09) THE ITALIAN'S CHOSEN WIFE - Kate Hewitt (B) (Harlequin Presents)
10) A LOT LIKE LOVE - Julie James (A) (Contemporary)
11) HOW TO WOO A RELUCTANT LADY - Sabrina Jeffries (A) (Regency)
12) PREGNANT BY THE GREEK TYCOON - Kim Lawrence (C) (Harlequin Presents)
13) AFTERTIME - Sophie Littlefield (A) (Dystopian/Post-Apocalyptic/SciFi)
14) REAPER'S JUSTICE - Sarah McCarty (B) (Historical, Werewolves, Western)
15) SALE OR RETURN BRIDE - Sarah Morgan (A) (Harlequin Presents)
16) LADY BE GOOD - Susan Elizabeth Phillips (A) (Contemporary)
17) THE COUNTESS - Lynsay Sands (B) (Historical,UK... ok, I just have to say that this book seemed to have a "Scooby-Doo" feel about the whole story, which was fun, but kinda took me out of it, as I kept waiting for the villian to say "...and I would have succeeded if it weren't for you meddling kids", I was rather disappointed when it wasn't said. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment