Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday 56

I'm not feeling very original lately...and I've been neglecting my poor blog.  Life has been busy, in a good way. Baseball season has begun for both of my boys, work has been crazy-busy, and we are in the process of buying a house and moving--GAH! the stress of home buying is unbelievable, but it will so be worth it when it's done.

Okay this is something I've taken off of Shiloh Walker's blog in the past...here's the deal:

About the Friday 56

  • Grab the book nearest you. Right now. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.
  • Turn to page 56.
  • Find the fifth sentence.
  • Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) in the comments section of this blog...or post this on your blog. :-)

  This is what I got for you today:


"Britton heard a coughing bark, the best impression of the gunshot that five more demon-horses, coming at a run, could muster.
You're no good to him with a bullet in your head, Britton told himself. Get out of here."

Taken from Myke Cole's Shadow Ops: Control Point

 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting Friday 56!

    Here's my Frdiay Meme post:
    http://tinyurl.com/7op5koh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria, it's always fun to see what people come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete