Monday, July 7, 2014

MY HUNGER: an Inside Out novella (Mark & Crystal) by Lisa Renee Jones

While Chris and Sara have traveled to Paris to avoid the chaos of press and police after the tragic night we’d shared, I have stayed to face the reality of what has happened. But there is no peace to be found in facing the truth, and no truth to be found in the confessions that have been made and retracted. I am a Master, all about control, and yet right now, facing great tragedy, I feel as if I have none. With my club and my relationships of the past in the spotlight, I find sanctuary in the one place I’ve promised I will never be again, but cannot seem to resist. Her arms.

***Mark and Crystal’s story begins in the novella Master Undone.

Mark and Crystal are one of my all-time favorite couples! I love this little taste of their budding relationship. The sexual chemistry between them positively sizzles.

Mark Compton has A LOT going on in his life, between the investigation of Rebecca's disappearance, his mother's illness, and the Ava debacle. Crystal is the perfect match for him, Mark is used to going for submissive women that allow him to walk all over them, Crystal is in no way submissive and isn't intimidated by Mark's surly attitude.  She can hold her own with the Master, pushing back when he's determined to push her away. 

7 comments:

  1. Great Review! I love this series! Wasn't a fan of Mark until his POV and now I really like his character. I think he & Crystal are great together because she brings out a side of him he has tried to hide. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great review. I love all of Lisa Renee Jones's book. I can't want to see what she has plans for Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Lisa's series. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review!! I love how Crystal challenges Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the review of this great addition to the Inside Out series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your review is great. Love Lisa Renee Jones series Inside Out. Mark is having a really bad time in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your review thanks for sharing! One of the things I loved most is how LRJ shows Mark Compton’s vulnerabilities and how, even a Man as he, can have heartbreak and not understand how to handle it. I believe this is a start of a lesson Mark will learn, at some point in your life you will need someone even if you don’t want to admit it or want to need them! :)

    ReplyDelete