Saturday, January 2, 2010

What I'm Reading . . .


On this chilly freezing Michigan winter night, I'm going to curl up with my fuzzy blanket and a book.  Top of my TBRR (To be read & reviewed) pile is an ARC of :

THE HIGHLANDER'S SWORD
by Amanda Forester

Blurb straight from http://www.amandaforester.com/ :

Swept up in the turmoil of 14th century Scotland, Lady Aila Graham is destined for the convent until her brother’s death leaves her an heiress. Soon she is caught in the conflict between the hastily arranged marriage with a Highland warrior, the Abbot’s insistence that she take her vows, the Scottish Laird who kidnaps her, and the traitor from within who betrays them all. Her new husband, Padyn MacLaren, is a battle-hardened knight, scarred by betrayal, who seeks Aila’s fortune to save his clan. Yet Aila is not what he expected and has secrets of her own.

This is Ms. Forester's debut novel, available March 2010. I'll be posting a review when I finish at http://www.nightowlromance.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment