Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: MASTER UNDONE by Lisa Renee Jones



First off, if you haven't yet read BEING ME, then go ahead and put this back on the shelf.  This is Mark's story directly after the events of BEING ME.  As this is a novella, it is only a glimpse into what is in store for Mark.
 
Mark is still in shock, but now has to change focus, as he's just learned that his mother is sick.  He flies to New York to be by his mother's side, and meets Crystal, a woman who just may be able to bring Mark in line and show him what love is all about...eventually. Mark still has a lot to work through and there are secrets in his past that are only hinted at.  

I won't say anything more because I don't want to spoil it for anyone, just know that this is a fantastic addition to the Inside Out series, and it's great to see things from Mark's POV. I for one am ecstatic that this series is far from over, and I can't wait for Lisa Renee Jones to dig more into Mark's story. I'm also thrilled that Crystal is no push-over, I'm pretty sure that she'll send Mark over the edge, but he'll be climbing his way back up to work toward their HEA, even as he resists a bit. ;)

This gets a solid 5 Rambling Hearts rating.
 

1 comment:

  1. Loved the review. I also read the book and loved it. I can't wait for Revealing Us---

    ReplyDelete