Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Reads

Yikes! I've been so crazy busy that I'm looking for an escape. I found a little bit of time to myself last night, and finished Johanna Lindsey's NO CHOICE BUT SEDUCTION, not my favorite by her...the writing seemed a bit off, but I can't put my finger on it.  I did love the scenes between James and Anthony, but, well they've been on the top of my romance hero list for YEARS. :) I'm not giving up on JL and the Malory clan, so if I can find some free time this weekend, I plan to read THAT PERFECT SOMEONE, it's kind of a stretch to call  it a Malory book, but I hope to get some great cameos (especially from James...hubba hubba) LOL. I needed this historical change up, I went on a Shiloh Walker suspense binge last week.

So what are you reading? 

3 comments:

  1. I am reading (ready for it...)
    * Nobody's Angel by Kallypso Masters
    * Lothaire by Kresley Cole
    * Bad Boys in Black Tie anthology with Lori Foster and Erin McCarthy

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Reading:
    Deviant Devil by Jianne Carlo
    Demon's Seed by Jianne Carlo
    Texas Two Step by Cynthia D'Alba

    And who knows what else this weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading "A Secret In Her Kiss" by Anna Randol in print and listening to "Catching Fire" by Nora Roberts in audio book (it's really good too!)

    ReplyDelete