Monday, January 16, 2012

This is why I watch....

AMC's Hell on Wheels


Cullen Bohannon...a tortured hero, bent on revenge. Is he to far gone for redemption? (oh HELL no!)

This is a character I keep rooting for, even when he crosses the line. I love the storyline of this new series, I'm sad that I have to wait until next fall to enjoy it again. :( 

In the meantime, I think I need to read some Westerns...any suggestions?  I'm sad that there aren't more published...guess it's time to go on a hunt!








4 comments:

  1. Ohhh very nice! I'd watch the show just for that as well. ;)

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiccceeee!!! *smirk* I think I aught to start watching this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looking fwd to the reruns I know AMC will run. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good lord, that's a purty man. And I'm not even a fan of facial hair.

    ReplyDelete