Boy-oh-boy am I ready for 2012 to begin! 2011 had a LOT of sucky moments between family illnesses, deaths and financial strains. I am firmly planting into my head...and anyone else I can convince, that 2012 will be a STELLAR year, one full of opportunities and improvements.
Here are my 2012 plans:
- FAMILY - I'm praying that this year my family will be blessed with better health and more financial security--my in-laws and older relatives were struck hard last year.
- HOME- We currently searching for a home to purchase...if only we weren't so dang picky...or had a bigger budget :~P
- READING- I always have high expectations for a good reading year, why should this year be any different.
- EDITING - I'm dipping my feet into a new venture as an assistant editor...hopefully to eventually move up after proving myself--yes I know this will take time, but I learned long ago to always strive to be better. :~) I'm also looking forward to the new friends and contacts I will make on this adventure.
- DAY JOB - I'm still keeping my day job at the office...fingers crossed that we (my co-workers and I) don't go through the same crap as last year--I was stressing about whether or not I would be laid-off from July until the end of Oct.
- REVIEWING - I'm want to be more punctual and active with writing and posting my reviews.
- BLOGGING - I love the new friends I've made since I've started, and especially with the author pimping I really began to get into. I can't wait to spread the word more about the books/authors I love and to communicate with other like mined people
Okay, simpler question, what do you think 2012 has in store for you?